There are two options:
Option 1: If you are using IE 11, add eagleinvsys.learn.com as a trusted site. See steps below.
How to add eagleinvsys.learn.com as a trusted site in Internet Explorer?
- Click Tools (the gear icon), select Internet Options, and choose the Security tab;
- In the Select a zone to view or change security settings box, select Trusted Sites, and click the Sites button;
- In the Add this website to the zone box, type the URL of Eagle LearnCenter (https://eagleinvsys.learn.com/), click Add, and then click Close;
- Click OK.
Option 2: Access the full list of the upcoming classes via Eagle Learn Center. See steps below.
How to access the list of the Upcoming Classes via Eagle LearnCenter?
- Visit Eagle LearnCenter website and sign in using you company email and password selected during the registration process (if you have forgotten your password, click the ‘Forgot password?’ link on the page);
- From the Live Training tab in the Ribbon, select the Instructor Led option;
- To get more information on any of the trainings, click on the binoculars icon next to the training’s name;
- To enroll in a training, click on the training’s name and follow the steps displayed.